Naiyá candles are made of 100% natural materials such as essential oils, soy wax, oak or cotton wicks without lead. Our main aim is eco-friendly and sustainable candle manufacturing where all candle vessels are meant to be upcycled (reused) or at least recycled.
How to enjoy our candle as much as possible? How to take care of it? Here are basic rules:
• To get optimal burning effect of the candle, burn the candle always long enough so that the entire top layer of wax melts down and repeat it every time you burn it.
• Always keep the length of the wick at 3-5 mm.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candle out of reach of children and pets.
• Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire.
• Do not place candles in a draught.
• Do not burn the candle longer than 4 hours at once to not overheat the vessel.
• Do not burn the candle all the way down, we recommend leaving 5 mm of wax left in the container.
Would you like to use the vessel after burning out your candle? The options are unlimited stretching from reusing it as new candle to transforming it into completely new use. Anyways before doing so, the vessel needs to be cleaned – Do you know how to do that? It’s easy…
• Spread a degreaser in the vessel
• Pour boiling water into the vessel
• Let it rest for 24 hours
• Wax and wick leftovers will be detached swimming in the water
• If necessary, repeat the process or wash the vessel with sponge by hand